Roles and Responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing, plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
- Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
- Assist in the installation of MEP work.
- Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
- Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
- Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
- Maintaining physical site area and essential mechanical, electrical, and resident care equipment in safe operating condition.
- Supervise and execute maintenance as well as related support activities for the project.
- Conduct proper follow-through on all maintenance issues
- Solve problems to the root cause to prevent a recurrence
- Identify and implementing improvement plans
- Makes prompt efforts to resolve all resident and staff concerns or grievances related to facilities and conditions under the incumbent's direction.
- Leading the maintenance team members for predictive, preventative and reactive maintenance of residential society including: scheduling, planning, prioritizing work, purchasing and team supervision.
- Managing improvement projects and supervision of vendors.
- Coordinates and oversees activities of outside contractors, trades people in construction, repair and maintenance of physical plant and equipment.
- Applies building and safety codes to facility situations and maintenance procedures to meet acceptable standards of quality.
- Ensures compliance to company safety standards, procedures and policies.
- Handling Technical complaints management within the stipulated time.
- Escalation of problems to higher echelons.
- Generate report & maintain documentation including preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly & yearly reports for management review.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mechanical &/or Electrical degree/diploma in Engineering from a recognized university.
- 5-7 years of experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing
construction procedures and practices
- Working knowledge on plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with trade
- Proficiency in computers
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Team working
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
Perks and Benefits
Role:Facility Management - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Role Category:Facility Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization
Azeagaia Development Pvt Ltd
Azeagaia Development Private Limited is a prominent Indian real estate firm, promoted by Singapore-based companies through the automatic foreign direct investment route (FDI), having considerable experience and expertise in real estate development market and advisory services across the world. Our area of specialization lies primarily in the development of Residential Townships, Commercial Buildings and Developmental Projects.The main objective of Azeagaia Development Pvt. Ltd. is to redefine the living standards of the country by providing posh lifestyle, coupled with airy and spacious rooms, premium architecture, modern amenities, amid a clean green environment, at an affordable cost
Contact Company:Azeagaia Development Pvt Ltd
Address:505b 506,5TH FLOOR,SHALIMAR TITANIUM,VIBHUTI KHAN, D, GOMTI NAGAR,LUCKNOW, LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh, India